A lot of customers ask me whether I am able to offer layaway payments.
The answer is yes, of course, I am more than happy to do so.
Set out below are a few simple rules:
1. Layways are only possible on dolls or bears (or similar)
2. As of March 2020, doll clothes, accessories and shoes will not be allowed on layaway. I’m sorry about this, but the administration of layaways with multiple outfits and accessories is just taking up too much of my time.
3. The maximum duration of a layaway is six months.
4. The minimum monthly payment for a layaway cannot be less than £30.00.
5. Only two items are allowed per layaway. This keeps everything simple and affordable. Once your final layaway payment has been made, you can start a new one.
6. Payments are to be made monthly on the same date each month as the first payment is made. Skipping a month or two is not in the spirit of a layaway and it just impacts on (a) storage space in the shop and (b) my cash flow.
6. Regrettably, I am not able to offer layaways on any sale items.
“How do I make a layaway payment?”
To make a payment into a layaway account, use this link: https://www.krbearsanddolls.com/shipping
This method can be used equally for shipping or for a layaway payment. Simply follow the instructions and add the agreed payment to the cart. Please leave a note in the ‘instructions’ box on the payment form so that I can identify what the payment is for.
Any questions, just drop me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org